How do I save my pictures and videos on the SD card as the default rather than the Internal Device memory?
If your SD card is formatted as “Internal Storage” all photos and Videos will automatically be saved to the SD card. Be advised if the SD card is formatted as Internal storage you will not be able to access the SD card contents from other devices. If your SD card is formatted as ” Portable Storage” You can go to “settings” Under “Device”, choose “Storage and USB”. then under”, Default Write Disc”, Select the Portable Storage. Now your Photos and Videos will be stored automatically to the SD card under DCIM.
Still need help?
- What is the maximum SD memory I can use on my tablet?
- How do I save documents/pictures/music to my internal storage?
- How do I format my SD card?
- Saving apps to SD card
- How to move Internal files to the external storage device
- How to move external files to the internal storage memory?
- How to connect your tablet to your computer?