How to connect your tablet to your computer
To connect your tablet to your computer to transfer files simply connect the Micro USB cord to the tablet and the other end to your computer. Next slide your finger from the top of the screen down to access the slide down menu. Change “USB for charging” to “Transfer files”. You can access the tablets files on your PC under the drive name CT9223W97.
Still need help?
- What is the maximum SD memory I can use on my tablet?
- How do I save documents/pictures/music to my internal storage?
- How do I format my SD card?
- Saving apps to SD card / Format SD as internal storage
- How to move Internal files to the external storage device
- How to move external files to the internal storage memory?