Savings apps to SD card / Format SD as Internal Storage
Saving apps to SD card is NOT recommended! To do so, a 128 Gigabyte SD card SanDisk is suggested. If you still wish to continue please see instructions below:
Open Storage & USB
Press Hold on the SD card option
Select format as internal option
Erase & format
Wait for the SD card to be formatted
Once formatted, Select the “Move now” option to transfer files over to allow the SD cards to store Apps.
Select done to finish the process after it is working. We recommend restarting the unit at this point.
- What is the maximum SD memory I can use on my tablet?
- How do I save documents/pictures/music to my internal storage?
- How do I format my SD card?
- How to move Internal files to the external storage device
- How to move external files to the internal storage memory
- How to connect your tablet to your computer
Still need help?