Screen mirroring and cast screen options
Make sure the device you wish to wirelessly broadcast to is set up to receive the tablet’s wireless signal. Then, on the tablet, go to settings under “device.” Choose “display”, then select Cast. Click on the 3 vertical dots to enable wireless display. If it asks to turn off the HDMI display, select OK. Then choose the device off the list to begin your wireless broadcast.
- How to safely clean my screen
- How do I protect my screen and tablet?
- How do I adjust the screen brightness?
- What is my screen resolution?
- How to turn on and off the auto rotate feature on my tablet
- My screen won’t auto rotate
- My screen is cracked or damaged and it needs to be repaired or replaced
- My screen is all white
- My screen has wavy lines on it
- My touch screen stopped working
- How to change my font size